Leica R5 is a 35mm film SLR camera made by Leica and produced between 1986-92.
The Leica R5 is an improved and updated Leica R4.
- It has the same exposure modes, except the program mode has an 11-step shift capability.
- TTL flash exposure with Metz SCA series flash units was added as was an eyepiece with built-in diopter adjustments.
- The viewfinder was redesigned for greater eye-relief.
- The shutter speed range was increased: 15 to 1/2000.
- All other features of the R4 were retained on the R5.
The Leica R5's direct successor is the Leica R7.
The camera, the original box, Summicron 50mm f2 3-cam, manual and book
Cosmetic: Excellent condition
Optical: Viewfinder clean. Lens clean.
Mechanical: All shutter speeds are accurate and all mechanical functions are working.