CINESTILL 50D 35mm
36 exp. 135 rolls. ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry. Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life to 2 years, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
For more info check here.
Orders with products that are for store pick up are ready once payment is completed. No need to wait for the pick up notification.
Normal shipping orders will dispatch from our shop within 1-3 days.
Orders in Germany/EU are shipped with DHL.
Orders outside EU are shipped with FedEx
Orders that will ship outside of EU might have delays due to customs, these are factors beyond our control.
Orders including lab processing and normal products will be shipped after the lab part is complete.