Standard turnaround is up to 3-4 days for fine art prints, please contact us if you have a deadline and we can try to meet your request.
Our Standard Papers are:
1. Tecco PM230 Matte 230gsm : is a matte coated photo paper and provides rich and vibrant colors. Use this inexpensive but very good quality paper for matte prints which are framed behind glass.
2. Tecco Photo PPG250 Pearl 248gsm : This natural white photo paper in gloss satin finish and classical photo paper grammage is the ideal surface for many different and variable fields of application both at home and for professional use.
Our Premium papers are:
3. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Matte 308gsm is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
4. Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl 285gsm is a cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt use. The bright white paper has a delicately textured surface and a smooth, silky feel. In combination with the premium inkjet coating, it produces an elegant finish with a subtle, pearl-gloss effect.
5. Hahnemühle Natural Line Agave 290gsm 70% of this unique, environmentally friendly FineArt inkjet paper is made from sisal fibres. The base material stands out with its bright white natural tone and does not contain optical brighteners. The rough, yet delicately defined surface texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The matt premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep black and optimum contrasts.
6. Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Glossy 325gsm. The high-gloss premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with perfect reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts. The barium sulphate within the coating gives FineArt Baryta the feel of a traditional analogue baryta paper and makes it a popular alternative for inkjet printing.
6. Awagami Kozo Thick White 110gsm :Kozo (mulberry) is a traditional washi fiber used to produce exceptionally strong archival papers. ‘Kozo Thick White’ is recommended for fine art photography, giclee prints, museum quality reproductions, scrolls, etc…It is also great for images that are intended to backlit, wrapped over frame and other applications where you need a very strong yet semi-transparent paper.
7. Rauch Backlight BLF200AS Matt 210gsm : Translucent premium display film, specially coated for maximum color brilliance. Water-resistant front print film, universally suitable for UV pigment ink and dye ink. It is used as a front print film for image presentations in luminous poster displays.
We use the professional Epson SureColor P7000 inkjet printer.
Please let us know in the comment box at checkout the exact size you need, or any other information.
Orders with products that are for store pick up are ready once payment is completed. No need to wait for the pick up notification.
Normal shipping orders will dispatch from our shop within 1-3 days.
Orders in Germany/EU are shipped with DHL.
Orders outside EU are shipped with FedEx
Orders that will ship outside of EU might have delays due to customs, these are factors beyond our control.
Orders including lab processing and normal products will be shipped after the lab part is complete.
Please remember to include your order # when shipping or dropping films.
Ship your films here:
Schivelbeiner Str. 9
Or drop your films in one of our Dropboxes located around Berlin.
For all other lab questions please check our Lab FAQ'S.