ROLLEI Infrared - 120
Rollei Infrared is a hyper-panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24 °-400 / 27°. Rollei Infrared 400 is ideal for experimental photography, creative applications and scientific photography. We recommend this film for the experimental photographer. Exposure is carried out using black filters and leads to results with an unusual tonal reproduction.
• medium to high-speed hyper-panchromatic black and white film, ISO 200/24 ° -400 / 27 ° up to the infrared range
• resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 160 lines/mm
• RMS granularity (x1000) = 11
• distinct reaction to different filters right up to the infrared range
• good for push/pull processing
• good tone reproduction at fine differentiation in the infrared spectrum, depending on the filter, 715 - 750 nm recommended
• great maximum density
• transparent: => ideal for scanning and as a slide
• anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
Orders with products that are for store pick up are ready once payment is completed. No need to wait for the pick up notification.
Normal shipping orders will dispatch from our shop within 1-3 days.
Orders in Germany/EU are shipped with DHL.
Orders outside EU are shipped with FedEx
Orders that will ship outside of EU might have delays due to customs, these are factors beyond our control.
Orders including lab processing and normal products will be shipped after the lab part is complete.