ROLLEI RPX 25 - 35mm
Rollei RPX 25 is a low-speed panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15°. Aside from the extraordinarily fine grain, the Rollei RPX 25 has great resolving power and high acutance. Rollei RPX 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stops, depending upon development. The thin, silver-rich emulsion is coated onto a crystal-clear base and offers an excellent balance between image quality (sharpness/fine grain) and speed yield.
• low-speed panchromatic film, ISO 25/15°
• resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 260 lines/mm
• RMS granularity (x1000) = 8
• extended exposure latitude (between 12 and 50 ISO)
• good for push/pull processing
• good tone reproduction
• great maximum density
• transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
• anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
Orders with products that are for store pick up are ready once payment is completed. No need to wait for the pick up notification.
Normal shipping orders will dispatch from our shop within 1-3 days.
Orders in Germany/EU are shipped with DHL.
Orders outside EU are shipped with FedEx
Orders that will ship outside of EU might have delays due to customs, these are factors beyond our control.
Orders including lab processing and normal products will be shipped after the lab part is complete.