35mm & 120 Slide Film Processing (E-6)
For all color slide films.
***To start we will only be processing E-6 films once a week. Please keep that in mind when placing an order. We are still a small lab, and are processing E-6 with a JOBO system***
We do not mount slides either, sorry.
We use the industry favorite Fuji Frontier SP-3000 scanner.
Lab prints with your film processing are available now.
We are only offering one size of print 10x15 cm, printed on Semi Matt paper.
Larger fine art prints will be available shortly.
Standard Scan - Medium Sized JPEGs *16 x 24 cm*
Large Scan - Large Sized TIFFs *30 x 45 cm*
More info about our lab here.
How it works:
- Choose how you would like your film processed ( Develop Only, Develop & Standard Scan, or Develop & Large Scan)
- Pick the quantity of film.
- Add any additional information we may need.
- Once payment is complete, you will receive an order number, all we need is that order number with your films (you have already given us all the information by ordering online).
- You can ship us the films, give them to us during shop hours, or put them in our dropbox 24 hours 7 days a week located out front of the store * more dropboxes around the city coming in 2020*
- 3-5 days after we get the film we will send you a WeTransfer with the scans!
- Depending on which shipping option you chose at checkout, your negatives will be shipped back once finished, or waiting for you at the shop for pick up.
Please send your film to:
Schivelbeiner Str. 9
10439 Berlin, Germany
IMPORTANT: Please bear in mind that we are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipping and/or processing.
With regards to storage of negatives: they will be kept in our facilities for a maximum of two months after which they will be dispose without further warning (email, SMS...). So please pick up your negatives on time.
Prices per roll. Including VAT and all taxes