120 Color Negative Processing
For all colour negative film (including B&W film designed to be developed in C41, such as Ilford XP2)
We use the industry favorite Fuji Frontier SP-3000 scanner.
We do not offer printing yet! Please be aware that we only develop the negatives and/or scan them.
We are working to expand the lab to offer prints as well.
Standard Scan - Medium Sized JPEGs *20 cm on the short end*
Large Scan - Large Sized TIFFs *30 cm on the short end*
More info about our lab here.
How it works:
- Choose how you would like your film processed ( Develop Only, Develop & Standard Scan, or Develop & Large Scan)
- Pick the quantity of film.
- Add any additional information we may need.
- Once payment is complete, you will receive an order number, all we need is that order number with your films (you have already given us all the information by ordering online).
- You can ship us the films, give them to us during shop hours, or put them in our dropbox 24 hours 7 days a week located out front of the store * more dropboxes around the city coming in 2020*
- 1-3 days after we get the film we will send you a WeTransfer with the scans!
- Depending on which shipping option you chose at checkout, your negatives will be shipped back once finished, or waiting for you at the shop for pick up.
Our address is:
Tegeler Str. 34
IMPORTANT: Please bear in mind that we are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipping and/or processing.
Prices per roll. Including VAT and all taxes