36 exp. 135 rolls. ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry. Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life to 2 years, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
For more info check here.